Finally, a low risk strategy to
Hedge against Ringgit Depreciation
using a Specialized type of unit trusts available in Malaysia
Without needing to endure the long queue at money changers
...even with as low as RM 1,000 to start
This strategy *will Work* to your advantage
What is currency "spread"?
It is the difference between the Buy & Sell price at your money changer
Also equals to the profit the money changer makes
Seriously, why do you want to Hedge against Ringgit now?
So it would NOT affect you even if Ringgit continues to weaken next year
Think About What A Difference This Could Make by Knowing how to Hedge Ringgit before it Weakens More
Is Currency Hedging Common? What are the Benefits?
It could counter the impact of investment portfolio loss, such as what EPF have done
It is bread & butter for airline companies to manage the volatility of oil prices
What is the Outlook of Ringgit Going Forward?
I will present to you 2 news headline below and you be the judge.
No price for the right guess 🙂
So, you might then be wondering, who is this program for? I don't want everyone -- only the right people.
This is for you if...
- You think that Ringgit is going to devalue more, and you want to protect the value of your Ringgit holdings
- You are NOT a high risk investor
- You believe in portfolio diversification and asset allocation
- You are a long term investor, and not a short term trader
- You have plans to use foreign currency (example SGD) in the corresponding foreign country in 3-5 years time, and intend to lock in today's exchange rate
If you fit the bill, then you can skip this next part. On the contrary, if you're not sure, check out this list to make sure this course is right for you.
This is NOT for you if...
- You are already in FOREX or options trading, profit some but lost more
- You monitor your investments everyday because you are a short term trader
- You do NOT believe in long term value investing
- You do NOT believe in portfolio diversification using unit trusts
- You are looking for a get-rich-quick trick or scheme
If you ARE interested in learning more, then keep reading, because now it's time to see what you get when you order your course today...
No BS, no gimmick and no beating around the bush -
Here are what you'll be getting
- Why you want to hedge against weakening ringgit
- The major reasons Why ringgit is weakening (in case you didn't know already)
- Which funds to use for ringgit hedging
- How to execute this ringgit hedging strategy
- What is the risk of this hedging strategy
- What is required to execute this strategy
Here is a preview of the content
How a small 10% drop in the value of invested capital RM 1,000 vs SGD can already earn you back the cost of this course
You can learn this Ringgit Hedging strategy with absolutely Zero Risk
- Please bank RM 99 in to Maybank Account# 110161061520 (LIEU CHING FOO).
- Then, send me an email with your transaction slip attached to email@example.com
- Please allow for 24 hours for the login username/password to be created manually for you.
Try All of This Risk-Free For 30 Days
Yes — I totally guarantee that this Ringgit Hedging strategy you are going to learn will be so eye opening. In fact, I back it with a 100%, iron-clad, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
If you’re unsatisfied — for ANY reason — email me within 30 days. I’ll refund 100% of your money – which is why payment via Paypal is recommended since it protects you, the buyer in case of any refund or dispute. No catch. No questions asked.
That’s a 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days. Where else can you test-drive learning course with no risk to you?
I’m so sure you’ll love this Ringgit Hedging strategy that if you get a refund, I invite you to keep all the learning material. That’s how confident I am about this online course.
I’ve taken all the risk so you can see how well this works.
I want to give you another one bonus -
A 30 minutes 1-1 session conference session (value: RM 100)
If you buy this before and up until 31 Oct 2015
- Founder of one of the most read personal finance website in Malaysia - HowToFinanceMoney.com
- Featured in BFM 89.9, Focus Malaysia; columnist for Money Compass magazine and StarProperty.my
- Licensed & Certified Financial Planner by Securities Commission & Financial Planning Association of Malaysia
If you're reading this you probably already know I provide independent financial advisory. But just in case, here's a little bit about me:
I've been writing my blog, "HowToFinanceMoney.com," since 2011. It now has over 2000+ active subscribers.
I've written hundreds of free articles for tens thousands of readers and helped people save, invest, and optimize their money
My material on the topics of investing and personal finance has been featured in local publications such as Money Compass and StarProperty (Google "CF Lieu + 'name of publication')
Over 1,000 people who have joined my online education programs such as REITMethod.com. And I'd like to invite you to join, too.
Above all, I get you results.
How does this work?
Once payment is made, you'll be able to access the mini course recording, right after registration. This mini course is in the form of self-paced tutorial video & ebook
What if I need help to execute the strategy after the mini course?
You are not obligated to seek our help to execute the strategy should it suit you, but if you need our help, our associate will provide help accordingly via a 1-1 session.
Are you teaching me what I already knew?
Guaranteed NOT. This is NOT about investing in Kenanga Growth Fund, Eastspring Small Med Cap, CIMB AsiaPac Dynamic Income or CIMB Global Titans. This is about utilizing 2 specialist funds (to be revealed in the mini course) with 2 other financial tools to hedge home currency devaluation.
How much time will this take me?
The content itself will take 1 hour to consume & understand. Thereafter, should you have further questions (likely), there will be an open discussion inside the protected membership website to support you in the executing of the strategy.
How do I pay and register?
Payment can be made using Paypal account or credit card via secure Paypal system. Do refer to this Instructions Page
I currently have assets in foreign currency (example SGD). Will this strategy work to my advantage?
I have questions before buying. How do I contact you?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org